• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ST6-Raid where's the AGP divider?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sempei

Is it automatic or something? I'm trying to find out what my AGP bus is running at. I thought Sandra used to list it but I can't find it anywhere. Are there any programs that list the PCI and AGP bus in windows?

I just looked in Sandra on my old BX board and PCI and AGP bus speeds are listed under Mainboard info. With the ST6_raid, no PCI or AGP bus speeds are listed in the mainboard info. The ST6 manual lists nothing about AGP dividers. How can I tell what I'm running at?

Well I'll be.... You guys are right. I've got an ST6 in my other system and I thought for sure you were doing something wrong and sure enough, you're right. It must be how the I815ep chipset is queried by Sandra. I don't know of any other programs either.

System - 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABIT ST6 / P3 cc0 700e@1001 (7x143) @ 1.8v @ 34c load / Alpha PAL 6035 / 256m Mushkin PC133 rev1.5 @ 222 / Gainward GF2 PRO/450 @ 245/470 / NEC Multisync 50 / (2) Fujitsu 13.6gig / Win98 SE

It lists for me fine. It's just a little ways down in Maindboard Information, under AGP Bus and PCI Bus(es)...

Sklathill said:
It lists for me fine. It's just a little ways down in Maindboard Information, under AGP Bus and PCI Bus(es)...
What version are you using? Did you update the version at all? I'm curious now why yours is listed and mine isn't. It is definately not there for me.

Newer versions of Sandra don't report the pci/agp speeds, only the older versions do....

Flu!d said:
Newer versions of Sandra don't report the pci/agp speeds, only the older versions do....
That sucks. That's one of the things I liked about it.

I think I'm going to be downgrading my Sandra. I'm getting tired of seeing it tell me that my Tualatin Celeron has a multiplier of 3.5.

Sklathill said:
I think I'm going to be downgrading my Sandra. I'm getting tired of seeing it tell me that my Tualatin Celeron has a multiplier of 3.5.
If I'm not mistaken, I think version .811 reported correctly. As per my question on bus speeds, if I read the FAQ correctly, I think it will only report the PCI and AGP bus speeds if the FSB is 66,100,133, or 150 for the 815ep chipset. I expected more but guess I'll live with it.

Sklathill said:

I am currently using a 1.2 Celeron on a TUSL-2C with stock setting and in SiSoft Sandra 1.11.8.53 under Win2K, my FSB reported as 346 MHz with a multiplier of 3.5x.

Isn't that strange ???

:eek:

Back