• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast, Episode 17: "A Blast to the Past - Part 1"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake90

The OCF Podcast
Episode 17: "Blast to the Past – Part 1"

5/24/08 (originally aired 10/16/05)
Runtime: 0:24:10

oc-podcast6avatar.jpg

The OCF Podcast is Sponsored by:

We only get support from GoDaddy when customers use our coupon code - Support the Podcast! - Visit GoDaddy.com for your domain and webhosting needs!

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes
Or search for "The OCF Podcast" in the iTunes search bar
RSS
PodNova
Podcast.com

Listen online:
PodNova
Podcast.com

Download it directly:
AAC:
Click here
MP3:
Click here

DIGG our Podcast!

Show Notes:

Its an episode steeped in nostalgia – we run the very first OCF Podcast episode from way back in 2005 (originally called the Unofficial OCF Podcast). Our guests (all 2 years younger) are MDComp, SolidXSnake, and Shellshock. Enjoyed this flashback? Drop us a line - [email protected]

The Next Episode
Episode 18 – June 7th, 2008

Special thanks to:
Matt Ring
SolidXSnake
ShellShock
The folks at iNet Interactive

The OCF Podcast Staff:
Executive Producer: Matt Ring (mdcomp)
Producer and Host: Jordan Drake (jdrake90)
Assistant Producer: Ben Aldrich (Ben333)

The OCF Podcast is a proud member of the Teen Podcasters Network

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast
podcast.ocforums.com

Nice bringing back the old podcasts. i will say that i had figured it would be done as a downloadable list of all the old podcasts, that way we could still get new podcasts each week, asside from that great stuff.
On a side note, jordan, you mentioned a few other tech podcasts in a recent episode, and thanks to you i have now discovered TWIT. Big thanks on that one :beer:, im now addicted to Security Now! with Steve Gibson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back