• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast, Episode 18: "A Blast to the Past - Part 2"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake90

The OCF Podcast
Episode 18: "Blast to the Past – Part 2"

6/7/08 (originally aired 10/22/05)
Runtime: 0:35:17

oc-podcast6avatar.jpg

The OCF Podcast is Sponsored by:

We only get support from GoDaddy when customers use our coupon code - Support the Podcast! - Visit GoDaddy.com for your domain and webhosting needs!

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes
Or search for "The OCF Podcast" in the iTunes search bar
RSS
PodNova
Podcast.com

Listen online:
PodNova
Podcast.com

Download it directly:
AAC:
Not available for this episode
MP3:
Click here

DIGG our Podcast!

Show Notes:

The nostalgia keeps coming on this second re-run episode – its the second OCF Podcast episode from way back in 2005 (originally called the Unofficial OCF Podcast). Our guests: Jack222 and Captain Newbie. Enjoyed this flashback? Drop us a line - [email protected]

The Next Episode
Episode 18 – June 7th, 2008

Special thanks to:
Matt Ring
Jack222 Captain Newbie
The folks at iNet Interactive

The OCF Podcast Staff:
Executive Producer: Matt Ring (mdcomp)
Producer and Host: Jordan Drake (jdrake90)
Assistant Producer: Ben Aldrich (Ben333)

The OCF Podcast is a proud member of the Teen Podcasters Network

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast
podcast.ocforums.com

Hey I can actually use the podcast now as I have an ipod.... OCF on the go... wherever I go... (good god I am addicted to OCF)

wow- classy, very well done despite the fact that you were a rookie and didn't have the greatest equipment. Awaiting episode 19 :)

I must say, that this episode fo the OCF podcast was great! And what is the main reason? Captain Newbie! :) I think he was the best guest in the show ever! Nice clear speech, easy to understand even for non native speakers (like me :) and the best thing: he is the one and only(?) who does not suffer with the never ending "you know" words :) I really hope there will be another interview with Captain Newbie from the present times, because I much enjoyed listening to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back