• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flashed Maximus to Rampage - Now Everest Incorrect

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pascalbrown

I flashed by motherboard this morning, but with the rampage bios Everest is no longer reporting correct values for some things and for others it reports nothing at all. Gone are my NB/SB temps, and the CPU voltage is now completely wrong.

Is this a common fault? Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

I have heard about this issue. Many have said this is a "problem" with the OS and a reinstall solves the issue. Although, I have never heard of the NB/SB temps disappearing. What BIOS did you use? 0403 works with no issue for me. Maybe do a reflash??

I used 0403. I'll try a reflash in a minute. Perhaps I should reflash back to a maximus bios, then back to a rampage bios. I just thought this might be a common issue but I guess now. Here's to hoping that nothing major has gone kaput!

It's definitely a common problem if you flash your Maximus Formula when you have a working OS. However, you should not see a problem if you rebuild your OS from scratch after you make the BIOS change.

The BIOS issues you are seeing I have never seen before, so I can not comment, but a re-flash may solve it. :thup:

SOLUTION: I probably should have tried this before blabbing on here, but I installed the newest version of everest and now it's all working perfectly.

Back