• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P5KPL-CM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Klubhead

Hello im new to motherboards ( im bad and have no idea about good or bad specs) well anyways im getting a new comp and like my title my board is a ASUS P5KPL-CM. Im getting a intel quad core 2.4 ghz and i've heard that this board may be poor for overclocking (im not fond of clocking either) but, anyways is the board at least decent? I would love your feedback thx.

Welcome to O/C Forums :welcome:

That's a mATX board so i would doubt you'll get any high ocing with it. You might get a little performance speed with a little tweaking, but that's pretty much it.

It's a nice basic board with simple features. Not an overclockers board tho.

dont oc the quad on that board at all.. due to the fact it has was looks like less then a true 3phase pwm. any ocing even on defualt voltage for say 3ghz could cause the board to fry. you would be better off going for a stock Q9300 over the Q6600..

Back