• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good/Bad things to Say About ASUS P5E3 Deluxe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kawzman

As mentioned in other posts, i'm putting together a new rig. Other than lack of sli support, i was wondering if anyone out there having experience with the mobo has good/bad things to say about it? I'm questioning whether or not i will run sli and i've read good things about this mobo.

Cheers,

Kawzman

I just put together a new rig with this motherboard and I must say its freaking awesome. It was a breeze to setup as it should be. It overclocks very well if that is what you want to do with it. I am however replacing it with a p5q3 tomorrow because the small pci-e slot is right under my 9800gx2 and I cannot install a sound blaster x-fi (the new one). I will never use the crossfire so its not a big deal. I would definately recommend this board. I cannot comment on the p5q3 (P45) yet because I dont have it but I'm assuming its pretty much identical to this one minus the crossfire.

Back