• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who can identify this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PsycoPhreak

Ok, the motherboard is an ABIT BE6 II V2.0, I just yanked out the cpu from it (seeing that a severe amount of dust had collected on the heatsink) and I just noticed this jumper, i never noticed it on the board before as there is no mention of it in the manual. This board has been set up for quite some time, used to be my main rig at one time, like I said, i never noticed it because there isn't a mention of it anywhere and when I got the board I immediately just stuck the cpu in ( the jumper is hidden by the HS when installed)

here's the manual pic:

Last edited:
It stands for enable suspend to RAM, something the BE6-II never quite did as it was never supported in bios. Not mentioned in my BF6 manual either, but gets a couple of healthy paragraphs in my ST6 manual...

Ahhha!....OK, thanks for the response. Seeing as that sys is on 24/7 crunchin numbers for me, It never gets into "sleep" mode ( just the monitor turns off after 15 mins of inactivity) so that jumper basically is useless...:eh?:

Oh well, at least I know what it's intended use is now, thanks again. :D

Back