• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Maximus II Formula - OC Result

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BLOOP!

Got excited? :beer:

I have one on the way. For all those that are waiting for this badass looking board I'll be posting my OC results on here with an QX6700/Q6600 and the rest of the parts in sig. I just hope my WC can cool down the B3 QX.

:D :D

EDIT:

Recieved the board, didnt get my camera back so I just took pictures off of my iPhone. Better than nothing I guess. Here it is in all its glory

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

Shes smokin hot.. thats all I can say!

Last edited:
Nice, I wasn't aware this was out already. Looking forward to your results! (and more pics of that gorgeous board plz)

Me neither, I was shopping for a P5Q Deluxe because I couldnt wait for this any longer but when I saw this available I just ordered one right away :D

I'll do my best with the pics. A friend borrowed my camera

Yep, and I hope it performs better than it looks. But I think my ram is going to hold back from pushing the FSB

Anyway it's shipped already. Party starts on thursday :D

Me neither, I was shopping for a P5Q Deluxe because I couldnt wait for this any longer but when I saw this available I just ordered one right away :D

I'll do my best with the pics. A friend borrowed my camera

Hope it's a canon 1Ds mark lll. Anyway, just hope you'll use both quad and dual 45nm ones of course.

i could see fitting a large air heatsink on there to be a issue .. like the tuniq i use ssince the base is huge

So the board is comin in today. Anyway, can anyone here be kind enough to shoot me an email with the new Intel 32 Bit ICH10R Matrix/RAID Driver uncompressed/extracted so I can transfer the contents to my USB drive?

My 8 yr old dinosaur floppy drive isnt working anymore and I swear it was never overclocked.. :beer:

Heres the link:
Intel® Matrix Storage Manager

Shoot me a PM so I could give my email add. Thanks in advance! I appreciate it! :)

Last edited:
Thread updated.

Thanks to stilleto for sending me the drivers. I'll post my update once I swapped the board and install vista.

:)

I'm about to order this board and currently I'm using Corsair XMS2 PC6400C4 DDR2 memory which I know will probably hold my oc back so could someone recommend some good memory compatible with this board . Thanks for anyone's help or advice . I'll try to order as soon as I get some replies from you guys. I appreciate your time and help.

Very pretty. If you get a chance, can you demonstrate the modularity of the NB heatsink that I keep hearing about in reviews?

(I only wish they would've switched one of the PCI slots with one of the PCI-E 1x slots, as someone who uses 0 PCI devises and 3 PCI-Es :-/)

Back