• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UmX

Registered
My buddy is sending me his ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP since he is going into the army.And im replacing my 680turdI. and i need some raid drivers for it.. Not sure where to look.. If anyone could help be awsome thx

can i slip stream these into my xp cd?

can anyone help me oc this thing.. i thought it be pretty simple but i guess not.. 1 where do i change the Command rate for the ram to 2.

also when i set it to 4.0 it doesnt post..

also wat raid drivers should i use to slipstream into xp 64

i tried to slip stream those and they didnt work.. and im not sure how to do a flash drive way

bump... can u only do this via floppy with this board?

XP x64 needs the floppy method or slipstream them into an install CD. Has nothing to do with the motherboard if you were using Vista you could load them off a flash drive.

ok i have tried the floppy and the slipstream..

and neither seem to work. any other ideas?

i tried the ones from intels site and i cant seem to get them to copy to the floppy disk .. always gives me some kind of error..

and when i use the asus ones from there site.. when it comes time to pick which ones in windows setup.. there is like 7 different ones and none seem to work

heres a pic

dsc00238ea5.jpg

Last edited:
Back