• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF takes out the US leg of the Gigabyte Overclocking Events

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deanzo

Benchmarking Senior Member
In LA today, Gigabyte held the finals of the US leg of their Overclocking events.

The World Grand Final will be held in Taiwan September 24th 2008.

OCF was well represented with no less than five of it's members invited to the US finals.
Ross, El<(')>Maxi, Gautam, Toddm27 and sno.lcn.

With the top competiter receiving an invit to the world finals in Taiwan (paid for) and the top guys receiving some great prizes, including: X48 & P45 Boards, DDR3 2000Mhz Mem, Vid Crads and Intel X58 media sample for testing before launch (under NDA) :drool:

But anyhow.

Ross took out 1st place :thup::clap:
El<(')>Maxi coming in 2nd :thup::clap:
And Fugger from XS taking out 3rd.

scoresnt5.png

Congradulations to all the guys from OCF that made the US finals, you make us all very proud.

Gautam, Ross and Maxi. It's Ok! If you open your eyes the girls will still be their!!
And I can see you hiding at the back Todd (top, back, left)
At least sno.lcn knows how to pose for a picture (sunglasses on his head, seventh from the right)

Congrats guys!
Way to go!

Now its official that OCF is the best overclocking forum, now we have proof!
:)

Matt

Hey hicookie! Nice pic...probably because my eyes are open and I don't look like a total spaz (like the one S7e9h3n took ;)).

Welcome to OCF!

Back