• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5Q Deluxe and USB keyboard combo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeppow

OK darn it, just installed the motherboard but it won't respond to the keyboard when I go into WinXP. Logitech USB keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS and ExpressGate so the hardware is OK. I must have something wrong in the BIOS? Any suggestions?

Thanks. :beer:

Last edited:
I have the Logitech G11 and it works great with my P5Q Deluxe(Bios 0704). I also have Logitech G5 mouse which is also USB and works great. I don't know why you are having problems, sorry

It takes my computer a couple minutes to find keyboards and mice on the windows login screen, but the next time you restart they work.

OK darn it, just installed the motherboard but it won't respond to the keyboard when I go into WinXP. Logitech USB keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS and ExpressGate so the hardware is OK. I must have something wrong in the BIOS? Any suggestions?

Thanks. :beer:
There is an option (third "tab" I think) that you need to enable, "Legacy USB" I think.

It takes my computer a couple minutes to find keyboards and mice on the windows login screen, but the next time you restart they work.
Please remove the link in your sig, against the rules :beer:

Back