• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Podcast Live Roundtable TODAY!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

Hey Folks,

Due to some scheduling issues - our next episode of the OCF Podcast won't air until Sunday (July 6th). However, we are doing a live news roundtable today at 12:30 EST. We will record the segment - and include it in the final show. We would love as many listeners/contributors as possible.

Here is how you can contribute:
Go to this page - http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/22015 - either click the 'join call' button (which won't appear until 12:30) or call in using the number and pin number listed on the page. You can either use your computer and a mic (using the 'join now' option) or you can actually call in on a phone - it's up to you.

I will be posting the news stories that we will cover here on this post ASAP.

We will always welcome quick call-in's - but if you want to be a panelist - and stay for the whole round table - please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast
E: [email protected]
P: 703 859 2655
IM (AOL): jdrake90x

I would love to listen to it live but the connection here at the campgrounds isn't so good.... ENTIRE campsite is on 1 DSL connection.... There are probably about 25-35 people with laptops... so bandwidth is at a premium.

Back