• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nForce 750i SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xzanos

ok so i recently purchased a new mobo. The nForce 750i SLI. and a new processor c2d. in the users manual of the mobo it says that all bios cpu features are only avalible to pentium processors. im i understanding that i will not be able to oc my c2d processor? i have been working with computers for many many years now but i have never had one of my own to oc so im new to the scene. all input would be helpfull

I think they mean like....Intel processors lol

That board is built to OC dude, u got full control over speeds and voltages.

yea i know it was made for overclocking.
i was just about to do this number :bang head if it was going to be as gay as only being able to oc pentiums would be and i just wanted to make sure

p.s. know of any good heat sink&fan combos that dont cost to much for cpu?
im going to be overclocking it and i have heard that the stock that comes with my cpu is good for a priety good over clock buy i just want to be sure.

That board basically just came on the market. Some Pentium CPU's although still 775, are a few generations old. Just put two and two together. It will OC Core CPU's.

Get yourself a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme with some Yateloon or Scythe fans. Not the cheapest, but won't break the bank. You won't be sorry.

Last edited:
How are you liking this board? I can't get mine to read some of my fans so I can't control them. :confused: Other than that I pretty much like it. Oh, and when you connect the USB headers make sure you look at page 5 and 6 cause the manual is wrong in the later pages.

i cant say how im liking it i haven't gotten to use it yet as all of the parts have not come in the mail yet :-/

Back