• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI CF mATX or equivilant?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OBLIVIONLORD

Anyone got any word on when this board is supposed to be released or if there are any other companies planing to do the same? Also this DFI board is said to use DDR3. Is there any word if a DDR2 variant is going to be made as well?

Late July was the last word, but seeing as there are still no mATX P45/G45/G43 boards available it may be till August.
AFAIK G45 does not support CF so the only mATX boards that can have to be P45, and that DFI board is the only mATX P45 I've seen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

Has there been any at all speculation as to what the board will cost?

$150 at least. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for $200 at release. DFI really got something special, a lot of people want that board. It's got everything ATX has...but it's mATX!

All except dual 16x PCI-E lanes. Dual 8x PCI-E hasn't been thoroughly tested with the 4850 vs 4870 both in CF. I am following a thread where they are comparing the difference.

Back