• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who here has dealt with Gigabyte's customer service? Are they nice?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Essenar

I bought a P35-DS3R off someone from another forum. The board works great, currently OC'ed my 2180 to 3ghz very stable and the board is very nice, but he sent me the wrong I/O plate. (I believe it was for a DS3L or something else)

Anyway, he never replied, I gave him neutral heat for it but long story short, I'm having severe dust issues with my case and I'd really like to get the issue resolved without having to buy a new board.

I sent them an email with detailed system information and asked them nicely if I could buy a replacement I/O plate. I was wondering, you think they'd let me buy one and at best, maybe even send me a free one?

I have had nothing but good luck with Gigabyte support. No receipt/proof of purchase? No problem! The date code is in the serial#, and that's all they need for rma's.
However, you may have to purchase an I/O shield from them, but they are cheap.

yup, I RMAed a board i got off ebay with them! got it back the within the week i sent it. their supprt is great.

Back