• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was wondering the same thing...I was told that they work great... I'm waiting for the new full tower though (comming out in mid Jan) Did you know that they make a clear side panel now for only $10 (hopefully for the full tower too)!

From what I have read and heard about he koolance they are great for cooling highend chips at default but need some modding for a serious overclock IE: larger coolant lines and a better water block. I have no personal experiance with the koolance myself but this seems to be the opinion of a few who have. I'm sure there's some fellow o/cer's that have some first hand experiance
with the koolance that can help you out.
Randy

Im using one of the pc2c ones and it works great !

I have a 1.4ghz tbird currently oc'ed around 1600 (trying for 1.7) and my full load temps do not exceed 33C, runs idle at 28C.

Cheers

The temperature can never get below your room temp so condensation is not a problem.

My 1.53 is running at 1.67 so far. I'm waiting for a new Epox BIOS before I try raising the FSB.

I love this case and would buy another. The sound differance alone is worth it for me.

Back