• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving my EVGA 780i Around

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowUrlich

Registered
I've been messing around with computers for awhile but it seems the internal components are becoming more and more durable as time goes on, or we've just been led on to believe they're very fragile in the past. Back in the day (around 2000) I always used to hear not to touch the circutry, be real gentle etc. Since then mostly through accidents I've touched circutry, dropped parts etc and everythings worked just fine for the most part in all my rigs.

Anyway, I need to move all of my stuff from one case to another and I don't have the anti-static bag for my motherboard anymore. Is there anything that you can lay a motherboard on that's a decent surface? Wood, hard plastic, text-books, anything like that? I mean, I've seen people just lay motherboards on dinner tables without problems, but I figure I would ask if anyone had any experience in finding a suitable surface.

Back