• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Flower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
off topic: i'm dutch too, well partly, i'm belgian also

anyway i got a Super flower 300W Powersupply which runs great. it's not too noisy and the 5v line is stable.

i got a XP1600+ @ 1665Mhz, GF 4ti , 2 drives in RAID, never got a problem running all this stuff with the little 300W psu.

Alright guys, start talking! I wanna know what this flower psu is all about! Where did you see it? Who did you see it with? Who were you with when you tested the 5V line? Who else knows about this besides you guys? :D

great design cases. but they arent good quality. they are designed slightly better thna a lian-li but the materials arent as good ansd same goes for the workmanship. though they look cooler thna a lian-li. i prefer lian li myself becasue they have more modding potential. but super flower are cheeper. I gues you jsut have to see em for yourself to really decide. Do some web searches on the two cases for reviews.

Mine is a 300W Super Flower with one fan. It's pretty heavy because it has got passif PFC.
I get the voltage readings from MBM5, it's not the most reliable way, but it gives an idea about the performance.
The cables are thicker than those of no name PSU's and all the connectors are gold-plated.
The 350W and + PSU's have 2 fans, and some have 3 (i'm not sure). Check out their website. I'll post the link later, i don't have it right now.

anyway i got this PSU in france and i think it's available in the US too.

The case I have used for a long time just changed its name on the box to Super Flower. It is the old ‘hydraulic” door case that Alienware made famous (even though I was using it a year before them). I have 8 of them. 7 Mids and 1 Full. Each time I buy one I never know what they are going to be named. First it was just a number. Then it was “Orchid”, “Alien”, “Alienware” and now Super Flower.

Anyway…if this is the same case you have, I love them. However, they are poor at staying cool with current CPUs. You have to cut into the case and make room for larger fans if you use these.

Back