• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deer Power Supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

How good,or not so good are Deer Power Supplies?
The 300 Watt supplies?? PS. Compared to a 300 Watt Premier out of the 2 which is better??
Thanks

Last edited:
They are considered more or less "generic", as they come with a lot of bargain cases. I have a couple, and they do fine for average use. I have one overclocked Duron on one. However, good overclocking is not to be had with an Athlon, for example.

They are better than some, however. I see that the 350 and 400 Watt are even on the AMD approved list.

That ok I just bit the bullit and bought the Antech 400 watt with smart fan in it.
When I bought my Antech case I had him put in a cheaper Deer 300 Watt which gave me no trouble,but the more I thought about it,I plan on adding my DDR 2700 as soon as in gets here and doing more overclocking,so I decided to take the Deer back and he gave me the Antech for a LITTLE extra cash..:eek:

Back