• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

print screen bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its called a camera..

sorry, but I do not think that exists, but good question... We should talk to motherboard manufacturers and get them to make that a feature.

I didn't think so but I'm 50, there might be somebody 20 that goes "Sure, you didn't know that?"

:). It should not be that hard. I mean, a small portion of linux (like memtest86 + the asus's idea of including linux into the motherboard) integrated has been done before... I'm no programmer so I don't know what challenges they face.

i just think it would be hard because of how low level it is...its as pretty much as low as you can go so I think writing the pic to disk would be way harder than OS...but as Blazing fire said, i have no clue

Some student should take this as a school project, print pics to a flash drive. The only problem that I see is compression but in worst case it can dump them as RAW or something.

Back