• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FSB Volt ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boomer0909

Was tinkering around and noticed that I had an outdated bios version so i went to xfx downloaded the updated bios (P07) and went through it all after updating fsb v was 1.2v (auto on P06 version was 1.4) so i manually reset it along with memory timings and mem volts because when i tried to overclock w/ the new bios i couldnt get it to post @ 2.7GHZ w/ up to 1.38v (i was previously running 3.1 [email protected])

I guess my question is that .2 difference in fsb voltage that big a deal that it could cause all those problems?

I have ran memtest to the tune of 12 passes w/o errors in case you might think its ram related

--Edit--

got fed up and tried to downgrade to my backup file of P06 no dice anyone that can help me find the file i need to put the P06 bios back would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back