• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus p5q deluxe bios update (Help)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squad

Registered
I'm very new, I just built my first computer and like to have the lastest drivers for everything. I just wanted to know where could I get the bios the lestest ones for this and how do I do it? Like on my laptop, all I had to do is click on the exe file then it installs then reboots then I have the latest drivers for my mother board. Please step by step would be great and will help me so much and sorry for my poor english.

I'm very new, I just built my first computer and like to have the lastest drivers for everything. I just wanted to know where could I get the bios the lestest ones for this and how do I do it? Like on my laptop, all I had to do is click on the exe file then it installs then reboots then I have the latest drivers for my mother board. Please step by step would be great and will help me so much and sorry for my poor english.

Here is where you will find the latest 1103 bios....
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/socket775/P5Q_Deluxe/P5Q-ASUS-Deluxe-1103.zip

Put this onto a flash drive and use the ASUS EZ Flash utility in your bios. If you are unsure how to use EZ Flash there is a section in your manual that takes you step by step.

Last edited:
Back