• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Micro ATX motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gigabyte was pretty stupid to discontinue the G33M-DS2R after only a few months.. What were they thinking? Glad and lucky I got one on launch day :p Their G43/G45 boards are a waste of time as well, only PCIe x4 :rolleyes:

If you really want the best, wait another week or so for availability of the DFI P45 board. It's gonna be sick. http://www.motherboardpro.com/DFI-LP-Jr-P45-T3RS-DDR3-CrossFire-Micro-ATX-Motherboard-p-660.html is the DDR3 version, there's gonna be a T2RS DDR2 version as well. Should hit the streets any day now.

Good G43/G45 boards are just about to become widely available as well. The DFI T2RS LP-JR looks good too but it also looks expensive.

currently the Asus p5e-vm hdmi is *one* of the best.

there is like a 55 page post on it over @ [H]...

i have one and she take the e8400 to 4GHz w/ 1.35 vcore.
the most i have ever tryed for on it was like 4250MHz or something... it was on 1.4 vcore.

not a bad little board.

Good G43/G45 boards are just about to become widely available as well. The DFI T2RS LP-JR looks good too but it also looks expensive.

Any day now. Should be $150-$160 or so. Looks really really delicious. Cheap too, if you consider that a top of the line full ATX board can run over $400 or something.

currently the Asus p5e-vm hdmi is *one* of the best.

there is like a 55 page post on it over @ [H]...

i have one and she take the e8400 to 4GHz w/ 1.35 vcore.
the most i have ever tryed for on it was like 4250MHz or something... it was on 1.4 vcore.

not a bad little board.

I second that one. As of right now the P5E-VM HDMI is the best mATX board out there.

Personally, I am holding out for the LP Jr. P45 T3RS.

Back