• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hEY FELLS NEW abit sl6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HitThaSpot

Registered
Hey fellas, I'm a bit new here, just lookin for some help in overclocking my Pentium III [1 GHZ]. I have adequate to do it, but I just don't know how to do it with my new MOBO "new bios version I suppose", Anywayz I have an Asus SL6, and wanna clock my processor back up to aroun 1.2 GHZ. Appreciate the help fellas.

The SL6 isn't too popular a board. (Never actually seen one, even for sale!) However, I think it's just the old Abit SH6 + the 815 integrated video. I've no experience on the board, so all I can say is the basics: slow and steady on the FSB steps, eye on the temperature, test for stability for at least a couple of hours, preferably a day (I use Prime95, SiSoft, cpuburn, and Q3A) before moving to the next, and nothing is guaranteed. Check out the beginner guides on the front page for help...

Back