• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Forums Free Fantasy Football League (2008-09 season)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Malpine Walis

Disabled
OC Forums Free Fantasy Football League (2008-09 season)

Alright, the league is setup at FOXSports.com, click on the 'Join a League" button and enter the League ID and Password listed below.

League ID: 89470
League Password: OCforums09

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2008-09 Team Death Rabbits!

QB - P. Manning, D. Garrard
RB - F. Gore, B. Westbrook, D. McFadden, J. Stewart
WR - R. Williams, S. Holmes, R. White, C. Johnson, B. Marshall
TE - C. Cooley, Z. Miller
K - N. Kaeding
D/ST - Seattle

Ouch not good... but at least there are still a couple of decent QBs out there in the FA.

Last edited:
Here's a reminder or newsflash if anyone hasn't heard, due to damage from Hurricane Ike tomorrow night's Texans/Ravens game has been postponed until November 9th. This excerpt from ESPN explains how games will be affected, the Bengals scheduled bye week will also be affected:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3585348 said:
The Nov. 9 game will be held during the Ravens' bye week. The Texans' home game against the Cincinnati Bengals, originally scheduled for Nov. 9, will be moved to Oct. 26, which was the bye week for both of those teams.

This Sunday will now count as the bye for the Ravens and Texans. The Bengals' bye will be Nov. 9.

So yeah, bench your Ravens and Texans players this week. :D

Here's a reminder or newsflash if anyone hasn't heard, due to damage from Hurricane Ike tomorrow night's Texans/Ravens game has been postponed until November 9th. This excerpt from ESPN explains how games will be affected, the Bengals scheduled bye week will also be affected:

So yeah, bench your Ravens and Texans players this week. :D

Lol, luckily this only affected owners of Andre Johnson and the Ravens D/ST so no real harm came from not having that game played.

Lol, luckily this only affected owners of Andre Johnson and the Ravens D/ST so no real harm came from not having that game played.

I think I might have given you a win this week Death Rabbits. I had Julius in the lineup but took him out at the last minute to start Ronnie Brown. :bang head And Warner sure got my bench a lot of points lol.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing when I left D-mac on the bench when he went completely ape. Lucky for me Brandon Marshall is a beast :D

lucky win for me this week...thank god 2 of malpines players weren't playing

Ruh roh, Shaggy! Another unbeaten will fall this weekend.

Better watch out for them death rabbits cruzin ;)

I dunno if any of you are using Macs, but whatever "fix" MSN made to fix their buggy site last weekend has apparently boned Mac support. I can't get the free agent pool to work properly on FF or Safari on the Mac. Still works fine on the Windows version of FF though.

Back