• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LP DK P45 Q9450 Overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CautiousScot

Hi

I've just put together the system in my sig. I've flashed the latest bios and loaded the 'optimised settings' in the bios.

Both cpu-z and Real Temp show the multiplier is x6 no matter what I set in the bios.

Any ideas? :confused:

cpu-z.gif

From the menu in your bios pic, go into cpu feature then uncheck C1e and Eist. Reboot and you should be good to go!

Thanks - reading up a bit suggests I should just leave them on. Miminal performance hit for small power saving?

Thanks

I'm rock steady at 3.2GHz now at stock voltages - Prime95 test for 2 hrs.

I'll try pushing it more tomorrow. :D

I'm more than happy with this motherboard / cpu / memory / OS - It's very fast and rock steady.

My normal working environment is Visual Studio 2008, photoshop, Illustrator, SQL Management tools and various office apps - All running very quickly.

I also have run several games (COD4, Bioshock so far) and wondered if upgrading my graphic card would increase performance as I'm not sure my moniter would reflect the gain. It's a Dell 2007WFP 1650x1050

Any thoughts?

It's the best bank for the buck today. In my area, the 9800gtx+ is $70 more than 4850 so the ATI is the choice if I were to buy. The situation may change in your country. Bear in mind you can cf.

hi guys can u give me some good setting for overclock?
here my config

intel Q9450
mobo dfi dk P45
ram 4x2GB(8GB) dominator corsair 1066mhz
vga zotac gtx260 amp
power supply corsair tx750w

pls help me

Back