• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit SL6 & Pentium III [1 GHZ] Final Verdict !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HitThaSpot

Registered
AIGHT ! I did it, OC'd the Pentium III [1 GHZ], SL6 Abit Mobo, as best i could ! And I have to say My cooling source must be Absolutely OBSOLETE !!! Which is hard to believe for me "Dragon Orb 3+" Check it out here 7000 rpms ! I deal with it being loud as hell and it can't keep my processor cool enough to go to even 1.088 MHZ ! Do i need to raise my core Voltage under my Softmenu settings along with processor speed ? And I noticed the maximum speed I would even be able to achieve with Softmenu is like 1.125 GHZ. Is there another "better" method of Overclocking provided that I get a better cooling source "ALSO PROVIDED that my fan is a piece of Jigh ! "To be honest" I got it cause it looks cool and I wanted sumthin fun to look at trough my window kit.

no way :)

I agree, that's just tooo fast especially without at least having water cooling, mine goes haywire at 140 FSB !!

Back