• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any sign of G43/G45 in the UK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Clockwork_Apple

When are we going to see G43/G45 motherboards in the UK? :shrug:

Only one i've seen is a Gigabyte at Scan, and that's it. eBuyer were saying they'd have them a month ago. I've been wanting to do a mATX build for a while now, and was hoping to get a G43/G45 board.

There's barely any sign of 'em in the US yet. An Asus G43 showed up on Newegg in the past couple days, but no G45 version yet.

I'd heard the chips were going to be in limited supply until mid-August (now, basically), and it'll take a little while for boards to get made and shipped out even once the supply comes in. So, I expect it to be a couple more weeks at least. You guys will probably see 'em about the same time we do. When exactly that will be, well, I hope it's not too far off. I'm waiting for one as well.

Thanks for the info :)

I'm tempted to buy a cheap G31 board and wait for the new G43/G45 and mATX P45 boards. Need to get this mATX rig built as I'm moving soon.

Back