• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

foxconn P35A has problems with full of 4 RAMs !?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geister

Hello I'm new here, and i want to buy foxconn P35A (or P35A-S) with 4GB RAM. i dont OC and because i will do some design works on this platform, i have to pay more attention on stability and compatibility.
P35A is a good mobo i think, but i was told just now that it has some trouble when full of 4 RAMs. some user installed 4x1GB on this mobo, as a result, they saw blue screen, black screen (unabale to boot) or slow and unstable system.
i just want to know is it true? or does it usually happen? can this problem be solved by update the BIOS? do these trouble occur on serval modules of RAMs just like which has 16 chips on double face, or which works on voltage higher than 1.8v?
if this problem is avoidable, i will choose this mobo without hesitation. and then i can choose rams to fit it.
if it isnt, i will not choose an iffy product, though i just use 2 slots now. who can promise we won't go up to 8GB in near future?

Back