• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DS3 help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr

I am glad to report that I have my new system up and running, it cost me literally $100 because of some generous donations from some friends haha (System is in sig)

Now my question, I tried using the @BioS utility to flash this board to the latest BIOS (Currently using F7, this is one of the oldest DS3s out there).

I tried flashing to F13 and it fails to do so, error message; "Failed to flash BIOS!"

Any ideas?

Where would that jumper be? I'll restart and see if I can find the "BIOS Flash Protection"

Also, I could NOT find the memory timing menu .. running 5-7-7-23 is disgusting :).

The DS3 is an amazing board that really outperformed (and outlasted) the P5B in a lot of ways.

I'm really glad I decided to stick with it, because there were really times I would've switched to the Asus (even though I don't really like Asus...)

Back