• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is PSU P4/2.03 Compliant?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johnfort

Registered
I'm going to use a stock Super Power, Triumph, KS-302 case for my new Abit/P4/478/1.9G daily driver. Does anyone know if the stock power supply is P4, 2.03 Spec Compliant with the extra 12V plug/cord?? I can't seem to get much out of Super Power on the phone or Web Site for specs. Thanks, John

Checked a few places and on pricewatch, and from what I can gather the Super Power ks302 has only a 250w power supply that is 2.01 not 2.03...so I don't think its p4 ready...

Have you bought it yet? I presume not, otherwise you could just look at the psu and find out :) If not then I'd recommend looking at other cases anyway, based on the pricewatch prices, you could get a sweet case for around the same price...newegg.com is my personal favorite...

Anyway, unless what I'm seeing are old cases and there is a revision, than I would say the ks-302 doesn't have the psu you need...

Mike

Back