• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2nd build about to start =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardup

Registered
Currently only waiting on Danger Den to release there new 3x120 2 rad acrylic case, but for a run down on the build here is what I have sitting on my bedroom floor.

Asus Rampage Extreme
E8600
2x2gig sticks Corsair Dominator 2000mhz 4gig kit
(2) Asus 4870x2's
(2) Western Digi Velociraptors
Tagan 1300 watt psu
Full Ek blocks for the cpu/mosfets/nb/sb/gpus

All that is left to order is the case, as well as the rads (wish I knew what was going to fit), pumps, fans, tubeing, sleeving kits and fluids.

Going for a black/red scheme with all the waterblocks being acetal, gpu, cd/dvd all being painted a metalic black, and trying to figure out something for the corsair dom fins as the blue doesnt fly but I might have to settle with it =( Fluids will be bright red in 1/2 tubeing to give it that crossfire theme and or free flowing blood in veins look when under the light =)

Anywho hope it all turns out ok, and thinking it should look pretty spiffy and preform well when done. This is going to be only my second build but you can take a look at my previous one if you simply search mah name.

Back