• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Screen Of Death

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Athlonman

I have Just upgraded my ram from 128MB of SD ram to 256MB of DDR Ram and my mobo takes SD ram and DDR ram (But not at the same time) After I play a game or run folding@Home I get A blue screen that says Beginning Physical Memory Dump. Thanks!

This is my first post in Overclockers.com :burn:

Welcome to the forums.

Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your setup. That would give us a better idea of what might be happening.

Sorry I Normally Do in Other forums, I guess I forgot.
My System Specs are:

Amd TB 1.2 @1.399
V Core 1.84
(Don't laugh) DFI AD72-SN
256 DDR Ram PC266
Fujitsu 10 GIG 5200 rpm ATA 100
Seagate 30 GIG 5200 rpm ATA 100
Liton 12x10x32 Burner
ATI all in wonder 128 pro agp
Windows 2000 pro ( Best Operating System I have ever had)

Thanks

Ok, I've been burning some brain cells trying to figure this out. Couldn't think of anything, so I did a search on google for "beginning physical memory dump". Several hits came up. Apparently other NT and 2000 equipped machines have had this problem and it may be due to a driver. From your symptoms I would say that its most likely your video driver. If you can download a new (or older driver) and see if the problem goes away.

ClaytonComp said:
I have Just upgraded my ram from 128MB of SD ram to 256MB of DDR Ram and my mobo takes SD ram and DDR ram (But not at the same time) After I play a game or run folding@Home I get A blue screen that says Beginning Physical Memory Dump. Thanks!

This is my first post in Overclockers.com :burn:
first make sure your ram is seated properly if that don't work then try Lowering your FSB and see if this solves the problem ..If your memory is overworked you will get memory dumps...or you can try lowering your latancy...

azhari said:
Ok, I've been burning some brain cells trying to figure this out. Couldn't think of anything, so I did a search on google for "beginning physical memory dump". Several hits came up. Apparently other NT and 2000 equipped machines have had this problem and it may be due to a driver. From your symptoms I would say that its most likely your video driver. If you can download a new (or older driver) and see if the problem goes away.

I had that same problem, but I haven't had it since I switched to Detonator Drivers....

Gandalf said:

I had that same problem, but I haven't had it since I switched to Detonator Drivers....

you mean for your video card?

I Changed the drives and evreything a okay but in turns out it's my mobo so I think I may look into a gigabyte board I like how you can overclock in windows :burn:

Back