• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to replace asus P5B deluxe need your help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZN

AznSniper
once again i come to you guys for advice cause you guys always have great ideas/answers.

ok so basically either my motherboard or videocard has pooped out on me and im looking to get a replacement. I currently have a asus P5B deluxe and wanted to get your guys opinion on a great replacement. I dont need to buy the absolute best of the best but i do want a great solid overcloaking board and im willing to spend around $200 for it.

thank again guys.

I would recommend a P45 board. One of the best reported is ~200, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131297. Just an example where several brands make excellent boards and there are cheaper variations that don't have all the whiz-bang features, for example.

Note: recommendation assumes your not going to run heavy games that use Crossfire or SLI. The board noted will run Crossfire but its slots are the fastest you can get.

i just orderd the P5Q deluxe from the egg thx.

Back