• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5B deluxe OC ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slacker4life

Registered
It's been a while since I've been into the hardcore over clocking, it seems i hit my pc's max potential then i just quit with work/school/GF taking priority. This morning my Mushkin 2x1gb ddr2 XP2-8500 ram has failed me or at least won't work, as neither stick boots. I've replaced it with some old super talent sticks just to get my pc to boot up.

:confused: MY QUESTION is what are some of the best ddr2 1x2gb or 2x2gb ram sets for OC'n with this board. I've gotta e6400 and a 8800gts to go along with it. ddr2 is cheap now so price isn't much an issue.

I know this is some older stuff now considering how up to date we tend to be. But the potential overclock for this hardware with proper cooling is quite nice and still is enough power for me. I've been out of it for a while so I'd appreciate some replys so i don't have to dig alot for answers.

thanks guys!

Last edited:
Back