• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS iPANEL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyberey66

I came across this, what does it do? Is it mobo specific? From what I saw it displays temps, cpu speed, fan speeds, something with boot errors, and had 2 usb ports. Does anyone here use this?

Yes, it gives data readouts of info such as cpu and mobo temps. Fan speeds and mobo errors are also displayed with the ipanel. I'm sure that they are much more accurate compaired to any of the software sensors such as motherboard monitor or asus probe. Wish I had the money for one... :)

Thanks for the info. I'm going to get a new mobo soon so I'm just checking some stuff out so I get the best one for me. So far it's the abit VH6-T with the VIA 694T chipset or the asus TUV4X with the VIA 694X chipset. I don't really think the iPANEL's really going to effect my choose that much. There seems to be nothing on asus' site about it either.

-Satan

Back