• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IDCC Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

depakjan

i am having intel 975xbx motheboard with 6300 processor, i wanna install IDCC, i have both XP and vista... when i try IDCC_3.0.0012 and IDCC_2.1.0009 versions in vista, it's not even getting installed, is ther any IDCC version which works in vista for 975XBX??

then i tried IDCC_2.1.0009 in XP, which sucessfully got installed but when i goto tune option it says 'your processor is'nt supported'??.. waht can i do?

if i am overclocking directly thro BIOS itself, is it ok if i jus change the Burn-in percentage to 50 and save the settings, will that increase my CPU speed to 50%??... please help me out of how to get my processor overclocked in a simple way....

thanks,

i am having intel 975xbx motheboard with 6300 processor, i wanna install IDCC, i have both XP and vista... when i try IDCC_3.0.0012 and IDCC_2.1.0009 versions in vista, it's not even getting installed, is ther any IDCC version which works in vista for 975XBX??

then i tried IDCC_2.1.0009 in XP, which sucessfully got installed but when i goto tune option it says 'your processor is'nt supported'??.. waht can i do?

if i am overclocking directly thro BIOS itself, is it ok if i jus change the Burn-in percentage to 50 and save the settings, will that increase my CPU speed to 50%??...

Dont know about IDCC is Vista, but i think i know why you cant use IDCC to overclock in XP...

Is your board modded? You will need to solder to enable overclocking for any CPU, its called the OC_DEBUG mod, without the mod you will only be able to overclock Extreme Edition CPUs, for all other CPUs you will be limited to only that Burn-in percentage setting, usually that will not get you very far.

Another thing, 975xbx was know to die and/or kill RAM when overclocked, so at on point in time Intel disabled overclocking for these boards, you will have to use a pretty old bios version to overclock.

I killed one xbx and 2 gigs of RAM from overclocking, so i gave up on that board and got an xbx2 instead, much better, no OC_DEBUG mod needed. Nowadays xbx2 is also getting too old.

please help me out of how to get my processor overclocked in a simple way....
Get a new board is the easiest way, unless you want to mod your board and use an old bios.

OMG, damn it i should never have gotten 975xbx, crap man wen i bought it it ws latest board in intel, i thought it would be the best for everything, oh god... now this happens, alrite then i am not gonna do anything , don wanna bust out anything thanks for the warning dude....

Back