• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast, Episode 22: "We're BACK!...Finally!"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake90

The OCF Podcast
Episode 22: "We’re BACK!.... Finally!"

9/10/08
Runtime: 0:43:42

oc-podcast6avatar.jpg

The OCF Podcast is Sponsored by:

We only get support from GoDaddy when customers use our coupon code - Support the Podcast! - Visit GoDaddy.com for your domain and webhosting needs!

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes
Or search for "The OCF Podcast" in the iTunes search bar
RSS
PodNova
Podcast.com

Listen online:
PodNova
Podcast.com

Download it directly:
MP3:
Click here

DIGG our Podcast!

Show Notes:
This episode features one of the best interviews we’ve ever conducted here on the OCF Podcast. Rahul Sood, the founder of Voodoo PC joins us to talk about everything from water cooling and fanless case design, to Intel's Larrabee technology. We end the episode by announcing the winner of our video card giveaway – the winner has been notified – but you’ll need to listen to the episode to find out who it is☺ Jordan also reviews the Headroom Total Bithead mobile headphone amp that we’ll be giving away on a later episode of the podcast.

Thanks to www.fxvideocards.com for sponsoring the giveaway!

The Next Episode
Episode 23 – Sept 24, 2008

Show Links:

Rahul Sood’s personal blog:
http://www.rahulsood.com/

Voodoo PC:
www.voodoopc.com

The HP Blackbird 002:
http://h20435.www2.hp.com/#/HOME

Headroom’s Total Bithead Mobile Headphone Amp:
http://www.headphone.com/products/headphone-amps/the-mobile-line/headroom-total-bithead.php

The OCF Podcast Staff:
Executive Producer: Matt Ring (mdcomp)
Producer and Host: Jordan Drake (jdrake90)
Assistant Producer: Ben Aldrich (Ben333)

The OCF Podcast Contributor Panel:
Nebulous
Sno.lcn
Gautam

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast
podcast.ocforums.com

Last edited:
Jolly! :mad:
We end the episode by announcing the winner of our video card giveaway – the winner has been notified – but you’ll need to listen to the episode to find out who it is
:p

Forgot to post after listening, but great episode. The interview with Rahul Sood went well, though it sounded like you could have just kicked back and let him talk. He sounds like he has more to say about the whole industry, and might be worth bringing back again sometime in the future.

Well I can't inform you of too much but I can say that Jordan and I have been talking and episode 23 is soon to be released.

Hey guys. Remember me?

Just dropping in to see whats up. I remember when I helped out with this haha.

I dont mean to push and maybe I am, what seems to be the issue? all seem to be late

Well I just got word from him that episode 23 is done but he is very busy and can't post it yet... I can't really say too much or speed it along but I bet we'll see it soon. Hang in there listeners :)

Well I just got word from him that episode 23 is done but he is very busy and can't post it yet... I can't really say too much or speed it along but I bet we'll see it soon. Hang in there listeners :)

hanging :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back