• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec SX1030B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Onyx1

Registered
Any where I can find one of these without a power supply and modded with a 120mm blow whole?

No.

The case isnt made by antec. only the psu is. you may be able to pick up the same case distributed by someone else though. as for the blow hole your most likely on your own here. this case already has mounts for 4 80mm fans. you probably don't need a blowhole.

I did. They charge $6.00 per hole for fans. Then you tack on shipping if you are sending a case. Plan on spending some bucks. I have the tools to cut perfect circles for 80mm and 120mm fans. Greenlee knockout punches used in the electrical field.

Ebola said:
No.

The case isnt made by antec. only the psu is. you may be able to pick up the same case distributed by someone else though. as for the blow hole your most likely on your own here. this case already has mounts for 4 80mm fans. you probably don't need a blowhole.

what do you mean ANTEC doesnt make the case??? who does?!?!!? and are they cheaper.....

Antec and Enermax cases are made by another company. I think they are made by Chenning. Both of these companys place their name on them. This is no big deal. Most of the items within your home are not made by the company who has their name on the product.

Back