• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Darkmatter: Subspace Hypersuite Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This article came at an interesting time for me - I've recently been digging into rainmeter - a freeware UI developer program of sorts for windows/linux. At some point when I feel I've got polished suite finished I'm hoping to distribute it for others to try out... maybe I'll do a 'review' of rainmeter for our frontpage to bring it to the frontlines and describe how it all works...

I've already got some OCF themed stuff finished like desktop RSS feeds of recent threads. This particular tool is so handy as it now takes so much less time to find the threads where I can chip in to help someone out - it's way more efficient than browsing through the forums myself scanning the titles!

Regarding the article as it stands - I can see how it must be difficult to convey the differences of a UI theme package using just picture/text... I wonder if a streaming video review would be more a better format, for clarity? The article was well written regardless =).

Was going to try it out, but I couldnt get it to keep my state in the form so it kept returning me to correct the state. This was with FF. Tried IE7, but couldnt even get to the payment part.

Back