• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5k-SE/EPU how can I decrease Vdroop?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

erricrice

Registered
First of all, yes, I have looked at all the p5k pencil mods. They don't work on this board as apparently it's layout is ENTIRELY different from even the P5K-SE. But anyways, to the point. How can I decrease my vdroop? Can anyone engineer me a pencil mod for this board? haha, but seriously, is there any other way to decrease my vdroop since this won't work? My overclock would be stable if only I could get that vcore to stay up a little higher :)

Yup, I've got the latest bios, and nope that mod doesn't work. That set of resistors are not in the same place on my board(because it is the EPU version) and I don't want to risk just penciling one that kinda looks like it should work, haha. Thanks anyway though. Any other ideas?

Unless you can find another vdroop mod for that board, there's nothing else you can do aside from replacing the board to something else.

Back