• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel X58 Motherboard $299.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alien432

Tech Savvy Member
I found it a ZIPZOOMFLY:

INTEL BOXDX58SO Intel X58 Core i7 Socket 1366 PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) ATX Motherboard Retail

10009487.jpg

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10009487&prodlist=celebros

:clap:

Last edited:
Intel boards are always over-priced. Some people swear by them, though...say they are rock-solid stable (at stock speed I'd hope so...LOL).

Looking at building a new system myself and am a believer in Intel. I built my P4 3.4 with an Intel 875 almost 5 years ago and have NEVER had a problem with it. My friend who went with Abit, went through 3 or 4 Motherboards in the same amount of time. Just my personal experience and am basically looking for people's thoughts on the new X58's. I run mine at stock speeds as well.

Sorry for the necro btw....just trying to find out any new info.

Intels high end boards overclock very well, you will not find as many tweaks as on an Asus but the important stuff is there. There was an i7 review somewhere with overclocking on that board, nice results. The big downer is only 4 RAM slots (still tripple channel though), thats my reason for not taking that board into consideration.

Anyone knows if it is SLI enabled?

Intels high end boards overclock very well, you will not find as many tweaks as on an Asus but the important stuff is there. There was an i7 review somewhere with overclocking on that board, nice results. The big downer is only 4 RAM slots (still tripple channel though), thats my reason for not taking that board into consideration.

Anyone knows if it is SLI enabled?

That was a question I had. How does Triple Channel work with four slots? I'm behind the times here as Dual Channel in my antique system has to be put in slot 1 and 3. How in the heck does it work on this X58 with four slots? I was going to go with 6 Gigabytes of triple channel (3 Sticks) but don't get it to be honest.

I got the Asus P6T Deluxe and there are a ton of Overclocking tweeks you can do. Has 6 slots for ram and can run sli or crossfire.

Back