• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new info on danamics liquid metal cooler?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackEdition

has anyone heard anything more about danamics liquid metal cooler? if that thing is as good as they say it is going to be, and is reasonably priced, i would love to get one.

looks awesome... it will probably perform around the same level as watercooling..... if that's the case I'm definitely getting one! (provided they dont cost stupid money)

word... me too...

i have a sort of cautious optimism. this has potential to work well, but it also has potential to be one of those great idea, horrible in practice flops...

let's hope not because it would be really cool to have something as good as water cooling but more portable and less risky with leaking...and that doesn't cost a ton...

fingers crossed...

I just don't know why there aren't any reviews of the thing, surely if they're releasing them on general sale on november 17th, and it's as revolutionary as they claim, they would want to drum up loads of hype beforehand?

fingers crossed!

danamics liquid metal has been used for years in military jets
unless thay muck up in the design it should be good

well, it's released, at a whopping cost of 280 Euro!!, as one person put it, the noise of air cooling, performance of watercooling all for the cost of phase.... lets hope that when they sort out decent production methods the price will drop sharply.....because at current prices it's a bling item only!

Back