• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P6T Deluxe Intel X58 $317

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alien432

Tech Savvy Member
Guys, Place your orders...:santa:

Found it a ZipZoomFly

ASUS P6T Deluxe Intel X58 Core i7 Socket 1366 PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) ATX Motherboard Retail

10009631.jpg

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10009631&prodlist=celebros

Cutting Edge Performance with SLi and CrossFireX on IntelR CoreT i7 Platform

The P6T Deluxe motherboard features Intel's® latest X58 chipset and supports new generation Core i7 processors. The DDR3 triple-channel memory architecture with speeds up to 1600MHz offers extreme performance to gamer and overcolacker. It also comes with the world's first system level energy saving technology – ASUS “EPU- 6 Engine”, which provides additional energy saving to our environment. The P6T Deluxe carries the industry-leading ASUS 16+2 phase power design which presents tremendous power efficiency. In addition, the ASUS extraordinary OC feature – Turbo V gives the best solution which allows real-time super-precise tunings and complete hardware controllability. Unique layout and Wind-Flow Thermal Design helps to create extreme OC record as well as a super-cool, Super-quiet system. Onboard SAS controller provides fast, stable and reliable

I do find the SLI and Crossfire support: Unleash the Gaming Performance very interesting.
I have 2 8800 GTS and 2 4870 to play with.

Back