• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-EX38-ds4 bios F6a and X3350 Vcore Issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Badussy

Registered
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue before. I previously had my voltages manually set for vcore around 1.28 for my overclock, then reverted back to stock voltages (defaults by bios) w/ EIST and C1E enabled.

Under the voltage settings it was stated that my default voltage would be set at 1.175 vcore. I didn't think much to check once I set everything back to defaults since before the bios update it was always correct.

Couple days later I noticed my temps were a little high, so I checked my voltage in windows and saw it was 1.5 vcore!!! I immediately rebooted into the bios and checked to see what was going on, everything was still set to default by bios vcore 1.175. Then checked PC Health in bios for voltage readings and it was 1.5 vcore!!! Only way I can get the vcore down to defaults is to manually set it.

Be warned I am sure this is an issue with the bios update, and if not has anyone else seen this.

Thanks -

if you ocing the cpu at defualt the voltage is on "auto" so its upping the voltage as you oc the cpu. dont use auto or defualt voltage for anything always set it manually.

Back