• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus p6t oc palm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dim1014

I know the OC Palm version includes the OC Palm device. but what is it exactly? I couldn't really find those details. is it worth the extra cash? thanks!

It's like alittle ipod thing that plugs into USB and allows overclocking. If you run some searches you can find pics of it lit up.

so it lets you overclock. what about the regular p6t deluxe (without oc palm). will i be able to overclock it just as well without the oc palm?

Yes.. Threw BIOS and Vtune or whatever it is that comes with it..Window based OC utility.

You could prob get the oc palm tool after.

Yeah I know it's about 40 bucks more. I'd just like to find out if it's worth it. I haven't really seen any reviews that touched upon it.

I depends on if you want the OCpalm device or not , both boards will pretty much OC the same. The Palm device is bigger and sleeker. You will have decide if that worth 40 bucks to you.

http://clintisageek.com/topic/ocpalm

I went with the Ramape 2 Extreme for my new set-up as I dont need no stinking ocpalm:)

I wonder where we can get just the palm tool for us Deluxe basic owners?

I think I might get the p6t deluxe. ebay currently has them from zipzoomfly for 360 (the OC Palm one) and after the live.com discount it would be 270 total.

Back