• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP-35pro Problems? Really anyone could have the same issue.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boorishid

So last year when i built my pc i originally got an ip35-pro, but it didnt work so instead of RMAin it i ordered a striker. Well anyways my ram has crapped out twice and instead of rma'ing this time i ordered some g-skill to replace it. The thing is now i have an extra 3gb or ram and an extra mobo, wich just needs a proc for a new build!! Really a celeron and a 1tb hd and ill have a good media server.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with a mobo and how they fixed it since i was to lazy to RMA it. There is some posting problems with the thing but ive found all the fixes for that online. My issue is when i plug in the power switch it does nothing!! The board automatically boots up as soon as the power supply is turned on and will only turn off with the power supply switch! Anyone had this issue with any board?

REALLY??? Its that simple!? Have you had this problem with a mobo?

Can be.

I have had a number of boards that will start on their own the first time I power on from the PSU.
But after you turn it off via windows it's fine.

lol i have been building pc's since the 8088 and have never seen that! that would have saved me enough money to sli a year ago. I was so ****ed i had all the parts for the pc and didnt want to go through rma so i just overnighted a striker with my second video card cash.

Back