• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

saxile

I must say, I had a great experience with Asus and their RMA department. I purchased a card used (someone else had already linked the serial to them also) and it worked great for a week and klunked out me. So I just emailed Asus RMA request department, plugged in the serial number and my info on a Saturday night about 12am EST and had a reply within 10 minutes with RMA approval :attn:. Sent my card in they had it for 8 business days then called me up and said they couldn't repair it nor did they have any around. They said I could wait for them to find a replacement for my EAH3870X2/HTDI/1G/A or they could ship out the new version of the card, EAH3870X2/G/3DHTI/1G/A. I took the upgraded model and just figured they send out the card solo, but I was fooled, I received the full retail package, just minus the retail box :attn:.

Back