• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Urgent help needed finding drivers for older motherboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chum

I promised my sister I would build her a computer from some old parts I have, and I threw away the disk for my old Tyan Trinity 400 S1854. It uses VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset. It has a P3 1 gig CPU in it. I want to build it with XP Pro.
Please help! I had her buy a DVD Rom because it was the only component I was missing...
I will be using an older AGP nvidia Video card (Leadtec Winfast)

I promised my sister I would build her a computer from some old parts I have, and I threw away the disk for my old Tyan Trinity 400 S1854. It uses VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset. It has a P3 1 gig CPU in it. I want to build it with XP Pro.
Please help! I had her buy a DVD Rom because it was the only component I was missing...
I will be using an older AGP nvidia Video card (Leadtec Winfast)

most of the time windows would come with the drivers, i know i have some older machines with certain chipsets but i only worry about the sound and thats it, also search driverguide or something like that, it would be your best bet :)

EDIT:found this when i did a quick google search http://www.nodevice.com/driver/Apollo_Pro133A/get37399.html

Back