• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Ok, I was dithering on which motherboard to get to replace my fried board.

I clicked the final submit button at 11:59AM PST, and it opened up completed confirmation screen before 12:00 PST. I'd paid for rush delivery. My card was charged and I recieved confirmation email with a timestamp of 12:05 PST.

They didn't ship it though. It is still just sitting at charged.

The order details page on my account says that it was submitted right at 12:00 noon.

Given their requirements of submitted before noon, and charged by 12:30 for same day rush shipping, would it be reasonable to ask for a refund of the rush charge? (Given that they limit their total liablity to that amount of the rush charge if they don't get it shipped. Though the policy page says $2.99, they are sometimes charging $3.99, like they did for me.)

they are pretty good with this kind of stuff. call them up and i'm sure it'll be fine

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact Alex at 800-390-1119 ( dial 25040 immediately ) or by email at [email protected] for further assistance.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact Alex at 800-390-1119 ( dial 25040 immediately ) or by email at [email protected] for further assistance.

wat newegg support guy? r u serious? wow what a nice service..thanks man

wat newegg support guy? r u serious? wow what a nice service..thanks man

Yep, OCForums has its own Newegg Rep. The replies look a little canned at times, but every time I've dealt with him, it has been made right, and usually a bit more than right.

Which was the reason this thread is titled "Newegg question..." rather than "Newegg rant".

Back